Wednesday, July 16, 2008
2day i followed my hubby to d hospital for his check up on his right ankle.Luckily there ur not much people.We left there at about 3 plus.After d check up,me n hubby went to d east point to eat our lunch.I ate d japanese rice.I didnt finished my food cos d food is not so nice as last tym.Then after,we went to tampines to visit nnek n datok.Stayed there till 6pm..Then went straight home..
Well,on my way back home my mood suddenly k.o.I just keeping myself quiet on d bus.Dun noe y i felt hurt.Im so damp boring wit someone.I tried to cool myself down by saying positive words inside me.Is ok,is alrite watever it is,it someone belonging n cant force tat person to give me.May be tat person need it more then me.Haiz..dun want to talk bout it anymore so............sian.Just need to be more patient..Hem....my baby amsyar seems to be much better now.No more fever n now my elder son is having cough.Cough n cough non stop.Need to give him some medicine.Luckily my other 2 didnt got d sickness.Oklah till here then,i will update again...