Helo,here i come again to cont my blog.Well,2day as usual like i do everyday tidy up my room,sweeping n moping.Taking care of my 2 wonderfull baby hehe...my cutie little Amsyar n my big baby Aszali,my hubby..My 2 little children are coming home soon n my elder will be back at 2pm.. Yesterday I tried to do editing but cant.I tink tis computer of mine is a bit seow2.Thought of editing few of my family photos.Well,just to show my talent to people out there hehehe...I learned quite a few things bout computer.My niece Ifah n sis Lina taught me.Even im not really keen but I want to give it a try for all d things tat I had been taught.. Talking bout my family..Tis yr i got 2 new babies one is from my sis in law Sis Midah n one frm my own sister Sis Nana.My Sis Midah already gave birth to a chubby baby grl name Nur Zafirah on 27 Jun 2008.My Sis Nana is on d way...N she got a baby boy,congrats.Hehehe...Im really felt hapi for them.Now my mother got 19 grandchildren altogether n I got 15 nieces n nephews.. Ok I got to go cos my elder son is coming home soon..i will continue again when i got d tym..See u bye.....................
Nadya.
Falls on earth on 130178.
Married.
He's awesome!
4 children.[3B 1G]
ADORINGS
<3 MUSIC
<3 FAMILY
<3 GREEN
<3 BROWN
<3 BLACK
<3 NEW TRENDS
<3 READING